Features & Benefits-
What are the supporting documents required while applying for the loan?
- Attractive Interests Rates
- Doorstep Service
- Balance Transfer Facility
- Nominal Prepayment Charges
Common Requirements for all Applicants.:-
- Application form duly filled in (with photograph of the entire applicant).
- Residence and Age verification, which may be established from the PAN card, Election ID, Passport, Drivers license and Ration card etc.
- Copy of approved plan and sanction letter from local civic authority.
- Copy of NA permission.
- One/two guarantor/s form/s and salary certificates. - If guarantor is in business, copies of I.T. returns or assessment orders for the last three years are required.
- Bank Pass-book of statements for the last one year.
- Latest salary slip/statement showing all deductions in case of employed applicants.
- Certified copies of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts, IT acknowledgments, advance tax challans (for company / firm and personal account) for the last three years in case of self employed applicants.
- Memorandum/Articles of Association for companies, partnership deeds for firms and a brief profile of your company/ firm in case of self employed applicants.
A. (In case of purchase from builder)
B. (In case of direct allotment in a Co-operative Housing Society)
- Copy of Agreement for sale.
- Copy of registration receipt.
- Copy of sanctioned plan & sanction letter of the competent authorities.
- Copy of NA permission/ULC order.
- Copies of receipts of payments already made.
- NOC from builders in our format.
C. (In case of resale)
- Allotment letter.
- Share certificate, Society registration certificate.
- Copy of sale/lease deed in favor of the society.
- NOC from society in our format.
- Possession letter in original.
- Copy of all previous vendors agreements duly stamped and registered and the registration receipts. (Original to be given before disbursement).
- NOC from Society/Builder in our format.
- Original Share Certificate.
*Terms & Conditions Apply